Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Anyone who is or could be involved in conflict situations and who need the confidence to bring about a positive resolution.
- Understand the root causes and nature of conflict
- Better understand of how personalities can have a bearing on conflict escalation and resolution
- How to recognise and anticipate emerging conflict
- Manage and resolve conflict
- Resolve conflict to produce more positive outcomes
- Identify and deal with behaviours which trigger conflict
- Possible causes of internal conflict, e.g. personal versus business objectives/values
- Causes of interpersonal friction at work, including bullying and harassment
- The effects of conflict on performance and the individual at work
- Stages in the development of conflict
- The manager’s responsibility in minimising and resolving conflict, and techniques to achieve this
- Ways to create harmony at work and engender a positive atmosphere
These credits can be counted towards an ILM level 3 Qualification upon completion of a work based assignment.