Duration 4 Days
Who Should Attend?
Attendees will normally be responsible for Coaching and mentoring in their day to day role.
- Understanding the skills, Principles and Practice of effective Management Coaching and Mentoring
- Understanding Management Coaching or Mentoring in the Workplace
- Reviewing Own Ability as a Management Coach or Mentor
Each of the above has an associated assessment associated to prove learning has taken place
Each Certificate programme is run over a 3 month period
- Understand the purpose of coaching and mentoring within an organisational context
- Understand the skills, behaviours, attitudes, beliefs and values of an effective coach or mentor
- Understand the role of contracting and the process to effectively coach or mentor
- Understand the principles of effective coaching or mentoring in practise and how to evaluate benefits.
- Be able to plan and prepare for management coaching or mentoring programmes based on identified developmental needs and goals
- Be able to undertake and record at least twelve hours of formal coaching or mentoring activity with one or more clients
- Be able to reflect and review own management coaching or mentoring practice
- Be able to assess your own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach and mentor
- Be able to critically review and reflect on the effectiveness of your own practice as a coach or mentor
- Be able to demonstrate how you have developed and how you plan to develop in the future as a coach or mentor