Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to be able to better manage the pressures they face at work.
- Identify the different types of stress and its causes
- Describe the effects of stress in the workplace
- Practise positive thinking and relaxation techniques
- Create a personal “Stress Management Plan”
- Understanding Stress- what is it and how does it happen?
- The signs, symptoms, causes and triggers of stress
- Understanding a stressful mind-set
- Recognising stress induced behaviours
- Managing stress – ‘Stress Busters’
- Dealing with anxiety and panic – preventing stress
- Learning how to relax
- How to take the stress out of managing others