Duration 1 Day
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is in First Line Management or looking to start a role in First Line Management.
- Understand the forces for change in an organisation
- Know how to identify and plan change in an organisation
- PESTLE analysis
- Organisational SWOT analysis
- The principles of change management
- Methods of planning for change
- Use of Gantt charts, network planning as tools for planning change
- Identification of human and financial factors in the consideration of change
- The importance of communication and involving people to facilitate effective change