Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
This course is for managers and project sponsors who lead the introduction of change initiatives into a department or business unit or who have the responsibility to implement changes initiated by senior managers.
- Describe the main principles of Change Management
- Understand the human aspects of change
- Describe the main barriers to change
- Create a plan to manage the impact of change on staff
- Outlines how that plan would be implemented
- Understanding why change is necessary
- The human aspects of change (including the “Change Curve”)
- The barriers to change
- Planning change
- Leading people through change