Credit Value – 10
Duration 3 Days
Who Should Attend?
People performing at a top level with in an organisation, such as Directors.
- Understand the context of senior leadership and management.
- Be able to design an investigation and implementation plan of relevance to leadership and management.
- Be able to implement and evaluate the results of the investigation.
- Analyse the strategic context of a learner specified organisation using theoretical approaches appropriate to Level 7
- Identify the espoused strategic leadership and management capabilities in the context of the learner specified organisation
- Critically evaluate the congruence of leadership and management capabilities in specified context including critical reflection on own choice of approaches
- Undertake an investigation of relevance to leadership and management with data gathered from a variety of sources in order to meet own or organisations needs
- Using the results of the investigation in 2.1 formulate a plan for the leadership and/or management of self or organisation in the specified context taking account of the needs of specified stakeholders
- Critically evaluate the sources of information and development available to senior leaders and managers including professional network (s) and how they might inform the investigation
- Demonstrate how engagement with a professional network has impacted your own thinking with regard to leadership and management
- Critically evaluate the impact of the implementation of at least part of the plan
- Communicate the impact of the investigation using appropriate media to specified stakeholders
ÃÂÃÂ£ POA +VAT Per Day