Time Optimised Learning
Who should attend?
Managers and supervisors who wish to develop their skills and abilities and become Leaders.
- Understand leadership styles
- Understand leadership qualities
- Review own leadership qualities and potential
- The qualities of leadership
- The leader – roles and responsibilities
- Differences and similarities between leadership and management
- Leadership models and their significance for task performance, culture and relationships
- Leadership behaviours and the sources of power
- Identification, development and appropriate choice of personal leadership styles and behaviours
- The role of trust and respect in effective team leadership
These credits can be counted towards an ILM level 3 Qualification upon completion of a work based assignment.