Duration 2 Days
The National Qualifications Framework classes this as a Level 2 qualification.The units in this qualification cover a wide range of skills, knowledge and understanding. These include units that focus on communication, working with people, providing direction and leadership, and getting results – from problem-solving to planning and monitoring workloads
Benefits for individuals
- Learn core leadership and management skills
- Put these skills into practice in your workplace
- Improve your team’s performance
- Get a nationally recognised qualification.
Benefits for employers
- Motivated and competent team leaders
- Increased productivity
- Customise this qualification to suit organisational and individual needs
- Workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to the job.
- Develop yourself as a team leader
- Motivate the work team to perform
- Plan and monitor work
- Each of the above has an associated assessment associated to prove learning has taken place.
- Each Award programme is run over 3 months
- Understand the roles, functions and responsibilities of the team leader and the limits of their authority and accountability
- Know how to seek, accept and respond positively to feedback on personal performance to improve workplace performance
- Understand the organisations requirements in relation to individual performance
- Understand how to address under performance and what motivates people
- Understand how to work within the organisations policies, procedures and priorities
- Understand how to plan and allocate work
- Understand how to monitor a teams work
This is a Fast Track ILM Programme for those who want to achieve the qualification across a minimal training time. Further learning, modules and support sessions can also be added to this programme.
All course prices are subject to VAT!
“I want to say a very big thank you to you for supporting me through this course, it has been quite tough due to unforeseen circumstance and I am very grateful for your help and understanding in why my assignments were later than expected.Thanks for everything and can you let my tutor know that I found her fantastic and she gave me good knowledge which I feel as altered the way I do things in my job.”