Duration 2 Day
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who may have to deal with HR/disciplinary procedures or needs to understand when to use capability to raise employee performance.
- Describe the organisations employment policies and procedures.
- ÃÂÃÂ Explain the disciplinary procedure.
- Maintain disciplinary records.
- Recognise and address team attitudes and behaviours.
- Create a post course implementation plan.
- Effectively use Capability
- ÃÂÃÂ Interviewing Skills
- ÃÂÃÂ Communicate effectively
- Understand specific approaches to managing messages
- ÃÂÃÂ Appreciate how people receive messages
- ÃÂÃÂ Understand how to construct messages
- ÃÂÃÂ Adopt an appreciation of their own self awareness
- ÃÂÃÂ Setting KPIs/expectations
- Organisational employment policies.
- ÃÂÃÂ Discipline procedures.
- ÃÂÃÂ Keeping supporting records and monitoring the disciplinary process.
- ÃÂÃÂ Understanding the staff grievance procedure.
- ÃÂÃÂ Legal aspects of disciplinary and grievance processes.
- ÃÂÃÂ Interpersonal behaviour and support skills to maintain discipline at work.
- ÃÂÃÂ Supporting individuals to meet requirements.
- ÃÂÃÂ When should you put someone on capability?
- ÃÂÃÂ How to use capability to reach a successful outcome
- ÃÂÃÂ How to review, monitor and evaluate the success of the capability process
- ÃÂÃÂ Courageous conversations 7 point plan
- ÃÂÃÂ Communication blocks + tips for ensuring consistency
- ÃÂÃÂ Construction of messages simple
- ÃÂÃÂ Self-awareness tools + analysis
- ÃÂÃÂ Testing out 7 point plan