Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Any manager who is new to the skills of delegation or is not fully utilising it”s potential.
- Understand and clearly identify what delegation is
- See the benefits & risks of delegation
- Develop the confidence & competence of individuals in your team
- Understand how to create an empowered workforce
- Deliver meaningful & motivational feedback
- Set achievable & measurable objectives
- Delegation – what are the benefits and what are the risks?
- The ‘rules’ of delegation
- Planning, organising, motivating and controlling
- ‘The guide continuum of adaptive pressure’ (letting go!)
- S.M.A.R.T objectives
- Empowerment – allowing your people to grow
- Providing effective feedback
- Personal Implementation Plans