Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Anyone who may have to deal with disciplinary procedures or involved in managing absenteeism.
- Describe the organisations employment policies and procedures
- Explain the disciplinary procedure.
- Maintain disciplinary records
- Recognise and address team attitudes and behaviours
- Demonstrate effective methods for recording and assessing absence from work
- Demonstrate the skills needed to conduct effective “back to work” interviews
- Create a post course implementation plan
- Organisational employment policies
- Discipline procedures
- Keeping supporting records and monitoring the disciplinary process
- Understanding the staff grievance procedure
- Legal aspects of disciplinary and grievance processes
- Employment Legislation
- Interpersonal behaviour and support skills to maintain discipline at work
- Supporting individuals to meet requirements
- Recording and assessing attendance.
- Managing absence
- Return to work interviews
- Benefits of using employee assistance programmes