Duration 2 Days
Who should attend?
Information professionals or business users who need to become proficient quickly in creating and modifying reports within their organisation using Crystal Reports.
- Plan and create a basic report
- Identify tools used to select, sort, group and summarise
- Perform basic calculations and running totals
- Report Design Concepts
- Report Design
- Record Selection
- Modifying record selection with the Formula Editor
- Sorting, Grouping, and Summarising
- Formatting for Presentation Quality
- Formula Basics
- Conditional Reporting
- Section Formatting