Duration 1 Day
- Have an understanding of the concept of self-awareness and self-care.
- Understand the physical and emotional support strategies for both work and home environments
- Understanding ‘well-being’ and the benefits of providing support to all colleagues
- Research findings on Operational Burn-out: the signs, symptoms and impact on an organisation
- The physical effects of work-place stress
- Balancing body and mind for optimal recovery and increased productivity
- Using mindfulness, meditation and movement for stress reduction, improved sleep, better communication and promoting work-life balance
- Physical and emotional support strategies for both work and home environments
- Increasing self-confidence and applying self-motivation techniques
- Putting first things first: deciding on priorities
- Saying ‘no’!
- A range of organisational activities to support well-being and help employees become more productive