Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Any sales person, account manager or representative who needs to fine tune their time management skills.
- Describe the priority tasks of selling and the true value of time
- Demonstrate methods for dealing with “time stealers”
- Understand the importance of scheduling key tasks and the correct use of “to do lists”
- Describe the benefits of forward planning
- Delegate effectively to optimise the use of your own time
- Effectively manage the time spent on external and internal meetings
- Create a personal implementation plan
- What are the key activities of selling?
- Why is time management so important?
- The classic “stealers of time”
- Effective forward planning
- Using your diary as a “to do list”
- The golden rules of delegation
- Managing meetings
- Creating a post course action plan