Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Delegates will be newly appointed or existing managers and supervisors who are seeking more effective relationships with their teams and colleagues.
- Describe four different leadership styles and their impact on staff
- Outline the role and primary responsibilities of a team leader.
- Understand how teams come together and form
- Appreciate how behaviour affects team performance
- Demonstrate the key communication skills of an effective team leader
- Understand the importance of delegation
- Demonstrate the skills of delivering developmental feedback
- Leadership Styles
- The role and responsibilities of a team leader
- Tuckman’s model of team formation
- The effect of behaviour on teamwork
- How to be an effective team leader