Duration 1 Day
- Recognise people as corporate resources.
- Identify exceptional skills and valuable experience.
- Demonstrate techniques that inspire and motivate.
- Engender organisational values in others.
- Encouraging management to look for and develop leadership talent.
- Improving job vacancy filling.
- Understanding your talent pool.
- Understanding transition problems when staff move on.
- Performing effective exit interviews.
- Implementing reward and incentive systems.
- Implementing management training and development programmes.
- Ensuring continuity of leadership.