Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Sales people, buyers, managers and anyone who is involved in negotiation at any level.
- Define negotiation and the myths around negotiation
- Identify the 3 criteria for negotiating
- Examine why we negotiate and the alternatives to negotiation
- Define the skills of a negotiator
- Identify the four different phases in the negotiation process
- Examine two negotiation models
- Practice negotiation.
- What is negotiation
- The myths of negotiation
- The 3 criteria of negotiation
- When do we normally negotiate?
- The alternatives to negotiation
- Power and costs the Ideal and the Limit bargaining model
- The skills of negotiation
- How well do you negotiate
- The four phases of negotiation
- The Close and Agreement
- Negotiating Challenges
- The BATNA Model
- The negotiation exercise
- Personal Development Plans