Duration 3 Days
Who should attend?
Any manager who is responsible for the health and safety of their staff
- Perform Risk assessments
- Investigate and document accidents
- Complete necessary documentation
- A practical project to be completed within 2 weeks of completion of the course
- There is also a final multichoice examination with two mock assessments on days 2 and 3
- Why is it important to Manage Safely?
- What are your responsibilities as a Manager?
- What is Risk?
- What is a Risk Assessment?
- How are Risk Assessments carried out?
- How do you reduce risk?
- How do you decide, which control measure to use?
- What does the Law require?
- What are the Key parts of a H&S Management System?
- Common Hazards x 17
- What can you do?
- Why investigate accidents?
- How do Accidents & Incidents happen?
- Carry out an investigation?
- What is performance measurement?
- How do you measure performance?
- What is auditing?
- What is the impact of industry on the environment?
- How can you control pollution & waste?
- What are the main elements of an Environmental Management System (EMS)?