Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at persons with Web design experience, forms administrators, information coordinators, Microsoft Office System power users, or Lotus Notes developers who need to gather and share information by using XML-based forms.
- Use Microsoft InfoPath.
- Create forms.
- Distribute forms.
- Customize form layout.
- Manage controls.
- Manage views.
- Apply form security.
- Work with a database.
- Install InfoPath.
- Complete a Form; Save a Form
- Export Form Data to Excel
- Export Form Data to the Web
- Share Forms Through Outlook
- Draft a Form; Add a Validation Rule
- Test a Form; Create Forms from Templates; Delete Forms or Templates
- Publish a Form Template
- Format a Form; Insert Pictures; Customize Tables
- Create Optional or Repeating Sections; Merge Forms
- Populate Controls from a Data Source; Bind Controls
- Create Custom Views; Set the Default View
- Modify a View ; Create a Print View
- Protect InfoPath Forms; Set Security Zones
- Develop a Form From a Database
- Use InfoPath Forms to Add Records to a Database
- Use InfoPath Forms to Query a Database
- Repair InfoPath Installation
- Install InfoPath
- Uninstall InfoPath