Duration 1/2 day
Who Should Attend?
All members of staff who feel they may benefit from this course.
- Take stock of your personal financial situation,
- Develop a variety of relatively painless changes that will help your finances.
- Be aware of the financial issues surrounding the big decisions in life.
- Be able to set a personal budget and deal with your debt.
- Taking Stock- measuring and income, expenditure and debt levels.
- Finding extra income.
- Reducing Costs- Making easy changes.
- Managing the big things in life.
- Setting a budget and dealing with debt.
- Action Planning.