Duration 1 Day
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wishes to communicate more effectively in difficult situations or with ‘difficult people’. Anyone who needs to persuade other people to take action or make decisions. Anyone who would like to manage people more effectively.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define feedback and understand when it should be used
- Deliver appropriate and timely feedback
- Complete a post course action plan to implement the learning
- What is effective feedback and when to deliver it
- Constructive feedback
- Getting prepared for your feedback session
- Essential Interpersonal Skills for Feedback
- Handling the receivers reactions to feedback
- Post course implementation plans.