Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved in facilitating events or, is responsible for running meetings.
- Understand the role of a facilitator
- Demonstrate the key skills of facilitation
- Managing an audience or group of delegates
- Creating a planning tool for preparing meetings and discussions and training sessions
- Understanding the challenges when facilitating a group
- Demonstrate the skills of dealing with “Difficult People”
- The role of the facilitator
- The key skills of facilitation
- Handling challenging behaviours and managing the audience
- Planning the meeting
- Running effective meetings