Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Anyone who has responsibility for credit control and/or debt collection in their organisation.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the payment cycle
- Understand best practise in credit control and debt collection
- Make effective credit control calls
- Deal with reluctant payers
- Understand the relevant legislation
- Fear of asking – ‘cash flow blackmail’.
- Understanding the payment cycle.
- Defining your payment terms and credit limits.
- Making credit control calls – effective telephone skills.
- Dealing with stubborn payers.
- Understanding the legislation.