Duration: 1 Day
- Plan your copy – who is the audience, length of copy, key messages, graphics and (most importantly) ‘finding your voice and tone’.
- Write your copy – using engaging language and story-telling techniques that reflects the ‘voice’ above, tells the story and sells the location.
- Edit your copy – ensuring ‘every word does its job’, being concise, readable and engaging. Classic editing ‘removals’, avoiding clich’s, recognising tautology.
- Format your copy – ensuring it looks good in print.
- Check your copy – critical proofreading (spelling, punctuation, fonts, spacing, bullets.)
- Common errors – examples of ‘disasters’ and what to avoid. The final pre-publishing check.
- Planning your copy for its audience and key message
- Writing engaging copy
- Editing your copy
- Formatting your copy for its media
- Check your copy/critical proofreading
- Avoiding common errors