Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
People who would benefit from a more creative approach to those problems and issues where the solutions are not always obvious.
- Demonstrate methods used to define the real problem.
- Describe how the “left brain” and “right brain” work and what the “intelligences” are.
- Use an array of problem solving tools
- Defining the real problem – the 8 sector wheel
- What are the ‘intelligences’?
- Using the left and right brain
- Space, time and laughter – The Reframing Matrix
- Getting creativity from a team
- Problem solving models and methods
- Action plans