Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Anyone who attends or runs meetings on a regular basis
- Understand the concept and purpose of meetings
- Demonstrate the methodology for planning an effective meeting
- Describe the roles people adopt in meetings
- Demonstrate the skills for dealing with ‘difficult’ attendees
- Explain the role of chairperson.
- Create a personal implementation plan
- Understanding the concept of a meeting
- What is the worth & cost of the meeting?
- Planning your meeting
- Roles within meetings
- Opening Address
- Control of the group
- Being constructive
- Getting a decision
- When to defer Active Listening
- Taking Minutes
- Problems with meetings
- Turning negative actions into positive results