Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
This course is for those tasked with:
- Developing a Social Media Strategy.
- Using various techniques for engaging their readers.
- Positioning their organisation as an expert in its field.
- Individuals who are looking to develop a structured social media plan that integrates with rest of their marketing plan.
- Social Media Overview
- Principles of Social Media
- Legality and Ethics behind using Social Media
- Types of Social Media:
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blogging.
- Creating a Social Media strategy for your brand
- Current marketplace
- Trends and latest developments
- Basic principles behind using Social Media
- How to create a dialogue & relationships through Social Media
- Delivering trust and the Importance of honesty and integrity
- Communication forums – blogs and discussion groups
- Ethics – the laws behind Social Media and best practice guidance
- Introduction to Blogging:
- Keywords, phrase integration, writing styles and structures and maximising the potential of links
- Introduction to Twitter for Business:
- Discover how other businesses use it and how you can copy their successes
- Find out how best to navigate the platform, quickly and easily, for the biggest success
- Learn the dos and don’ts
- Introduction to Linked In:
- Find out how to boost your credibility, reach, leads, traffic, sales and grow your network
- Introduction to Facebook:
- Business page vs. a personal profile
- How to set up a Facebook Page and gain fans
- How to use Facebook apps – Photos, Tags, Events, Groups