Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for taking minutes at any kind of group meeting
- Explore layouts and appropriate styles.
- Structure and produce agendas.
- Demonstrate effective minute taking.
- Describe the various roles and responsibilities in meetings.
- Create a post course implementation plan
- The need to take minutes
- Planning and preparation
- Layout and appropriate styles
- Using correct language, grammar and punctuation
- Structuring and producing an agenda to ensure a productive meeting
- Defining and practising minute taking skills
- Speed writing
- Establishing roles and responsibilities in a meeting