Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to build or improve their Lync skills.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand and set your availability
- Build and manage your contacts list
- Make and receive voice and video calls, including virtual meetings and conferences, and instant messages
- Share recordings and other documents
- Delegate management.
- Set/change your own and see others’ availability (Presence)
- What your Presence status means
- How to add a contact
- How to use Groups and Frequent Contacts
- How to get full information about a contact
- How to send and receive Instant Messages (IM)
- How to participate in a group IM
- Where IM conversations are saved
- Managing your mic, speakers and webcam settings
- Making, accepting and declining voice calls
- Audio conferencing
- Forwarding calls to someone else
- Managing calls and communications for someone else
- Making and receiving video calls
- Video conferencing
- Running a virtual meeting
- Sharing documents and applications
- Making and managing recordings.