Duration 1 Day
Who should attend?
Project personnel, team leaders and others involved in projects.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Know how to manage a simple workplace project
- Understand the financial and non-financial implications of a workplace project
- Basic project design principles
- Simple tools for financial appraisal of projects
- Project planning techniques (Gantt charts, flow charts, Network planning)
- Use of objectives and targets/milestones to monitor performance and review plans
- Project evaluation and review techniques
- Non-financial costs and benefits of change (social, environmental, human elements)
These credits can be counted towards an ILM level 3 qualification upon the completion of a work based assignment.