Duration 1 Day
Who Should attend?
This course is for managers and project sponsors who lead the introduction of change initiatives into a department or business unit or who have the responsibility to implement changes initiated by senior managers.
- Describe the main principles of Change Management
- Understand the human aspects of change
- Describe the main barriers to change
- Create a plan to manage the impact of change on staff
- Outlines how that plan would be implemented
- Understanding why change is necessary
- The human aspects of change (including the ÃÂÃÂChange Curve)
- The barriers to change
- Planning change
- Leading people through change and the manager’s role
- Dealing with negativity