TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Anyone and everyone who works with other people.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key elements of equal opportunities legislation
- Understand the difference between prejudice and discrimination
- Describe the difference between direct and indirect discrimination
- Describe the dangers of stereotyping
- Appreciate the benefits of integration and inclusion
- The key elements of Equal Opportunities Legislation
- Prejudice and Discrimination – not the same thing
- Direct and Indirect discrimination
- The benefits of integration and inclusion