Duration 1 Day
TOL – This can be booked as a Time Optimised Learning course
Who should attend?
Managers who may have to deal with negativity in the workplace.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Help staff to come to terms with change and confront the challenges of the modern working environment.
- Understand the different types of negativity and develop strategies for dealing with them.
- Demonstrate practical techniques for managing negative behaviour.
- Help staff re-discover their motivation.
- Create a post course action plan for dealing with negativity.
- The causes of negativity
- ‘Situational’ and ‘Habitual’ negativity
- The effect of negativity on behaviour
- How to manage behaviour in the workplace
- Motivation – re-energising your people
- Personal Implementation Plans