From March 2019 EQV have introduced the new Project Management Trailblazer that can be accessed through the Apprenticeship Levy. This programme is at a Level 4 standard and has a 18-month duration. It includes the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ).
The trailblazer qualification will aim to give apprentices good planning, organisation, leadership, management and communication skills. An apprentice will utilise resources with suitable skills, qualifications, experience and knowledge to work together in a motivated and integrated team, with clearly defined reporting lines, roles, responsibilities and authorities.
The course is broken down into different modules over the 18-month duration:
- Induction and study guide
- Governance context and business case
- Leadership and management of a project
- Stakeholder management and communications
- Scope management, consolidated planning, resource and schedule management, risks and issues
- Contract management and procurement
- Budget management
- Quality management, monitoring and project control
- Project close, integrity, ethics, and professionalism
A medium rich programme delivery with face to face, webinar delivery and additional resources. Our apprentices are fully supported by our assessment team and we have an extensive LMS to provide a dynamic process for capturing learning, assessments and portfolio of evidence.
View more information and book today